Day pack / Bug out bag and some other projects.

OP
Kleos

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider
@Dos Perros so I emailed the company you posted. They’re labels are not made in the US just fyi.

There customer service seems great so far though

sufishent

FNG
I had an idea for an Assault Pack / Bug out bag in my head. But first I wanted to make a regular pack to make sure I could do it. I think it turned out ok. Now I am putting in the work for a more intricate / versatile bag. I have attached some other projects I have done.

I made some general purpose pouches for chest rigs that attach via Molle/Pals. I made a mag pouch same attachment system. I made some duty belts, battle belts and a dog collar.

View attachment 496496
View attachment 496497View attachment 496500View attachment 496499View attachment 496501View attachment 496502
If you ever get a moment would be really great to know what all you are putting in that bad boy for your bug out bag...

OP
Kleos

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider
If you ever get a moment would be really great to know what all you are putting in that bad boy for your bug out bag...
So I use Bug out bag as a general term. I have bug-out bags in my vehicles, but they're more get home to get my bug-out stuff with some survival items mixed in.

At home I have a couple different bags that are my bug out bags, I also have bins that are kind of my bug out bins. These are all set-up for different situations and how much time do I have.

It gets complicated but makes sense to me. My recommendation is each person should build their own. That way you know the why for each item you have. You can also tailor it to your area as well. I am slowly transitioning a lot of my gear to a chest rig, which allows me to carry a smaller bug-out bag.

I can give you a general idea for bug out bags.

TQ.
IFAK.
Water container.
Water purification.
Snack/meal.
Flash light.
2-3 different methods for making fire.
Knife.
Poncho.
Duct tape wrapped around my water container.
I might have a med bag.

I have other stuff. But that's what I remember off the top of my head right now.

Remember to tailor your bag to your environment. Someone living in Seattle and someone living in anchorage are going to have different setups.

j43097

FNG
@Dos Perros so I emailed the company you posted. They’re labels are not made in the US just fyi.

There customer service seems great so far though
You might look into the " print on demand" option at ripstop by the roll. I'm sure the fabric is imported but i believe all the printing is done in house. I was thinking have just doing a few hundred labels on a 1.0 oz polly.