Darn tough socks

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I've got 6 pair of Darn Tough Full Cushion Boot socks and 3 pair have developed holes at the seam near the ball of my foot. They replaced the socks, no questions asked, and I like the socks and will continue to wear them. Anyone else have this problem? The socks are not wearing through but the seams are giving out.

Yes I had to send in 2 pair that had all of the wool wear out of them which left just like a panti hose sleeve left. Sent them and got my replacements.
I don't think that they are indestructible but that no questions asked warranty is why i have nothing but Darn Tough socks in my drawer.

I haven't had a problem with mine yet, but I will say that since I started wearing Darn Tough socks, I wear nothing else. I can't sand cotton socks now, even in the summer.

I have 20 or so pairs of darn toughs. Never worn any out. My oldest are getting a little tight and don't get used as much though.

I haven't had a problem with mine yet, but I will say that since I started wearing Darn Tough socks, I wear nothing else. I can't sand cotton socks now, even in the summer.

Yep. I have even bought a few pair to workout in.

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

Best socks out there IMO. Lifetime warranty just makes them that much better. I haven't worn any of mine out yet, but I wear them everyday.

Yes I had to send in 2 pair that had all of the wool wear out of them which left just like a panti hose sleeve left. Sent them and got my replacements.
I don't think that they are indestructible but that no questions asked warranty is why i have nothing but Darn Tough socks in my drawer.

Same here, never had a seam fail but have worn them down to panti hose thickness. Have had a few replaced and need to send a few more in.

I must be an Anomaly. I dont really love them and dont hate them. I have maybe 6 pairs in three weights.

I find them to be named correctly, they are darn tough. however that comes at the expense of a lot of nylon. They tend be tight in the tube calf area. I also dont feel they displace moisture very well and loss loft/ cusion in the pads as they are used.
i have relagated mine to day hunts and dont pack them on multiday hunts.

How was the process to send them in? I have 9 pairs total but the 2 oldest pairs have what you described as the pantyhose effect on the balls of the feet and have been meaning to send them in. Like others have mentioned I only wear darn tough socks and have for the last couple years. I have only ever used the cushion version but last year picked up a fee pairs of the hunting ones from BlackOvis on sale but prefer the cushion ones for hiking so the hunting pair I wear to work.

Just go on their website for the process of sending them in for replacement. You fill out a form and mail them in. They send you credit to use on their website to purchase the replacement. Best sock going in my opinion.

Back