Darn Tough Sale at SocksAddict.com

lak2004

WKR
Additional 10%. Coupon SWB322. Just got the light hiker for $10 a pair and free shipping.

Thanks! Worked great, Im stoked to try out darn tough socks. Been wearing smartwool and lorpen for a few years, prefer Lorpen now, but anything that could be better is worth trying.

kpk

WKR
Thanks for this post! I ordered a few more pairs of the micro crews for $10.10/pair and shipped free. Sure beats the $20/pair I had been paying.

Have any of you received them yet? They have a BBB rating of F so it makes me kind of leery. They allow paypal so I suppose I can go that route and have paypal coverage in case I do not receive product.

OP
airlocksniffer
Got mine today. 2 of the pairs were only partially in the package and the inside of the shipping bag was strangely damp but other than that, no issues. Love me some Darn Tough socks, especially at such a good price. This will be my first use of the knee-high hunters. Hopefully it's not too much for hot archery afternoons.

Colberjs

WKR
Haven't received mine yet. I got a tracking number that said they are coming USPS and left Kentucky 2 days ago. I guess they are somewhere between here and there. I hope....

Clarktar

WKR
Nevermind, tracking now works, and they should get here tomorrow.

It was a great deal. I re-upped on alot of socks, and will be trying out the merino running sock as well.

Unexpectedly received mine today. I was getting worried because I only got the transaction notification and nothing else. All 4 Pairs came in the mail today (ordered last Thursday I believe). So Happy. Thanks for posting this solid deal.

Colberjs

WKR
I received mine today as well. I just slid my foot into each style I bought and I'll be darned if it wasn't the most comfortable feeling sock I've ever put on my feet. I'm really upset the additional 25% isn't working because I think I'm about to replace every sock in my drawer with these things. I have a 10% off code but 25 would be a lot better. Anybody tried this in the last day or two to see if they got the additional 25?

ohoopee

WKR
It still shows the 25%. The price as shown is 25% off the full retail price shown below the discounted price.

Trial153

WKR
Second order came today...think I might make another order before the sale is finished

solo06

FNG
The 25% sale is still in effect, and the SWB322 coupon code for an additional 10% off is still working at socksaddict.com. But, some of their stock is sold out.

Another option is Pike to Peak (formerly Trekt Outdoors). They have the same 25% sale, plus free shipping as well. They don't have the additional 10% coupon, but the initial 25% is still a good deal before this sale pricing ends tomorrow.