Darn Tough Sale at SocksAddict.com

The email I got said 25% off but when I added 3 pairs of the knee-high hunting socks to my cart they came to 14.03 each with free shipping, about 44% off of the list price of 24.95. Great deal.

EDIT: Looks like the 25% is applied before you add it to the cart and 25% to the already discounted total. Not sure if it's a fluke but best deal I've ever seen for Darn Tough

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
Super ! I just got 3 pairs of their hiking socks for 11 and change each with free shipping! Good deal!

Yes, discount doesn't show until added to cart but this is a smoking deal on my all time favorite brand! Thanks! I love the merino running socks and at $8 you can't beat it!

Trial153

WKR
I just told my wife about it, she needed running and hiking socks.....she wasn't shy about buying a bunch.

Odd, every time I add to the cart it errors out as Sorry, there is nothing in your cart. Some of my favorite socks as well.

Avid Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, discount doesn't show until added to cart but this is a smoking deal on my all time favorite brand! Thanks! I love the merino running socks and at $8 you can't beat it!

When I add the merino running socks they dont drop past the 11$ price? What am I doing wrong? Even went past the page with the cc info and no further discount.

When I add the merino running socks they dont drop past the 11$ price? What am I doing wrong? Even went past the page with the cc info and no further discount.

Maybe the deal is over now. I don't see the banner in their site that says 25% off anymore. And their site is a little goofy. I had to try several times to get some things to add to my cart.

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered this morning and didn't get additional discount. Maybe I'll email them to see why. Still a pretty good discount on my favorite AMERICAN MADE socks.

land cruiser

Lil-Rokslider
Got them on sale last night and the banner said until 14th. Thanks for the tip, my favorite sock company

Infidel

FNG
These socks are epic. I have been issued dozens of these and they will break the dryer before the decide to call it quits

huntin'monkey

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered the Hike-Trek Boot Socks - Full Cushion. Didn't get a second discount. Let's see if these socks are as good as people say they are. I bought a pair of Merrill hiking socks that are pretty comfortable.

ohoopee

WKR
Additional 10%. Coupon SWB322. Just got the light hiker for $10 a pair and free shipping.