Danner womens/youth boots blowout at Scheels $79 normally $249

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Scheels must have bought a trainload of the Women's Irish Setter Pinnacle 800 high boots. They have them at $79 normally $250

*****Can't change title but these are Irish Setters, photo below

Last edited:

Skook

FNG
Thanks. I can't seem to find this deal on their website. Could you provide a link, or is it in-store only?

OP
G

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks. I can't seem to find this deal on their website. Could you provide a link, or is it in-store only?
I don't see it either. maybe call them. They have free shipping. I bought these at the Fargo ND store.
PS they run a little small, wife asked for 9, we are exchanging for 9.5 which she never has needed in other brands.

OP
G

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Here is sign at store. I see it says $99 but have my receipt in my hand from yesterday. They rang up at $79
IMG_6647.jpg

Skook

FNG
Thanks again. It looks like they are Irish Setter boots. I was searching for Danner boots based on your original post.

Your wife's experience with the sizing makes sense because the website reviews show the boots as running on the small side. You got a great deal. The women's are $170 on the website; the men's are $100.

OP
G

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks again. It looks like they are Irish Setter boots. I was searching for Danner boots based on your original post.

Your wife's experience with the sizing makes sense because the website reviews show the boots as running on the small side. You got a great deal. The women's are $170 on the website; the men's are $100.
woops, where did I get Danner....will edit