Danner boots sale

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Danner Recurve boots sale.

Never had any but always heard good things. I think I may try these. Anyone have any experience with these?

I’m in the market for boots right now too, and I saw these were on sale. Something about this version of the Recurve model turns me off though, not sure if it’s the nylon panels or the weird stitched together toe, but if I go with Danner’s it is going to be the regular Recurve and not the Moc Toe. Read one review somewhere of a guy saying that the moc toe stitching was letting water in. So anyway, looking at the Recurve or the La Sportiva Nucleo’s as it seems like some of the La Sportiva perennial favorite boots must be discontinued now as they don’t appear on their site any more.

Danner Recurve boots sale.

Never had any but always heard good things. I think I may try these. Anyone have any experience with these?
I’ve been running these for over a year now and love them! Archery elk in Oregon,then layer socks and use them for Idaho whitetail

Ordered the non-moc toe Recurves today from BlackOvis, they had a promo code for a new customer so got them for $193 total with shipping, pretty good I think.

gostovp

WKR
I have the regular recurves and like them. They will be backup boots for my elk trip this year. I use them a lot in WI for upland hunting and early season bow and just hiking. Overall its a quality boot, very comfy on my feet.

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks I ordered a pair but half expect to send them back.

I normally wear a 12 but they only had an 11.5, reviews say they run small but Danner says they run big and to size down so we shall see.

gostovp

WKR
Thanks I ordered a pair but half expect to send them back.

I normally wear a 12 but they only had an 11.5, reviews say they run small but Danner says they run big and to size down so we shall see.
Mine don’t run small.. I have an 11.5 and would say they run true or maybe slightly large

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Mine don’t run small.. I have an 11.5 and would say they run true or maybe slightly large

Good to hear

I wear cowboy boots in 11, athletic shoes in 12-13 and Red Wing Iron Rangers in 11 so it’ll be a toss up if these fit. I’m crossing my fingers since I’ve been watching for new boots.

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Mine showed up this week. Still trying to decide if they will fit, they weren’t an instant No when I put them on like many boots.

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple weeks of flatland stand hunting in them and have been happy. Most comfortable boot I have found in a while and put my Tracker ESC purchase on hold. I did step on a thorn that was big enough to pierce all the way to the insole so I’m hoping the waterproofing isn’t ruined.

ledflight

WKR
Looking at the Danner Recurves now- on sale and I like the wide looking toe box. Not quite Altra like but looks spacious.
I would aim to use mid to late season in NY.
Any further experiences with them? Thanks

Looking at the Danner Recurves now- on sale and I like the wide looking toe box. Not quite Altra like but looks spacious.
I would aim to use mid to late season in NY.
Any further experiences with them? Thanks
I’ve used them from antelope to snowy whitetail. They are a more athletic fit and flexible boot which I like . I have a lightly used pair for sale if you are interested

ledflight

WKR
I’ve used them from antelope to snowy whitetail. They are a more athletic fit and flexible boot which I like . I have a lightly used pair for sale if you are interested
Thanks for the reply.
I found your posting for 12s but I need 10.5.
They have been on Camofire lately but also on sale at danner.com which has free returns so I grabbed a pair.

OP
B

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
If I had it to do over again, I would have gotten the wides.
When I got mine, I didn’t realize that only 1 had the insole, the right was missing. I wondered why they made my right foot hurt so much. I ordered some keen insoles and they are thicker so that could be part of it