Danner Acadia gore Tex 69$ new

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
I believe this is a good deal, I stumbled across it on bass pro website, just bought a pair of 13m danner acadia gore Tex 8” in black for 69$ plus tax, these are normally 3-400$. The prices vary on the sizes, not sure but it looks like wider sizes are more.
0630fd17c463c27391f51d3fa4a17954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Brunson84

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
I agree they are not appealing but after a few days of work they y won’t be bad, I’m willing to give them a shot for that price!

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Well done new member Brunson84! Great price, Berry Compliant. I bought a few pairs. Sounds like the fit is on the narrow side.

OP
Brunson84

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, just passing the deal, I was worried it was to good to be true, waiting on an email saying I was refunded and they are out of stock, but order is being processed for shipping, so it’s good to go!

Thanks, just passing the deal, I was worried it was to good to be true, waiting on an email saying I was refunded and they are out of stock, but order is being processed for shipping, so it’s good to go!

I just got the confirmation email on processing for shipping myself. Thanks again!

Went back and they actually have mine but as they are literally twice as heavy as my zamberlins or crispis I am passing. I bought both of those pairs like new used for like 100 so unless not walking far might not be that good of deal after all.

I don't think these are going to replace dedicated mountain-hunting boots. However, a quality pair of Gore-Tex uninsulated work horse boots for $69 is extremely tough to beat. Hell, a guy could use these to train in with a pack in the preseason and transition to the lighter weight (and broken in) mountain boots for an advantage during the hunt.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
These are drop shipping directly from the manufacturer. I don't expect the Cabelas out of stock problem that can happen. Hopefully.

xziang

WKR
Thanks, going to try a pair for work. Glad to see a post that isn't someone looking for x coupon or lowest price on x.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Mine shipped from Danner on Friday. I noticed yesterday on Cabelas and BPS that the price has changed to $360.

xziang

WKR
Placed my order but checked status today and said out of stock. Looks like I am out of luck. Side note page isn't even there now.

Mine says same but It wont give me refund as it says hasnt shipped yet so maybe still in process.

Will see when someone gets theirs.

grapo13

FNG
I ordered two pairs on July 1 and order is still processing. Not looking great.