Dang ! I missed Rokslide !

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
All the posts say 20 hours ago . It was expensive for me also. To fill the time I ordered a new sleeping bag , Swarovski scope with rings and mounts , and some more merino cloths . I also went through my food and made up an order for mountain house and bulk nuts but was completely bust so it's saved for later.

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
Oh brotha, I didn't know if I could get through another day without being able to get on here! 2 weeks from right now I'll be waking up in the mountains on our first day in, and I need this fix!!!

Just about lost my sh$! Kept giving me a " Forbidden" error code. Whew. O.k. I can get on with life.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
All the posts say 20 hours ago . It was expensive for me also. To fill the time I ordered a new sleeping bag , Swarovski scope with rings and mounts , and some more merino cloths . I also went through my food and made up an order for mountain house and bulk nuts but was completely bust so it's saved for later.

Just keeping the economy going. Good thing I had a lot of work to do so I didn't do the same. Did you see the GIF by chance?

Hardstalk

WKR
Im starting to think rokslide needs to shut down a day a week for the sake of family's and marriages. Kind of how kids are restricted from tv for certain times. :)

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
No GIF buying. All the purchasing had been planned but I could have waited until the bank account was healthier.

kind of new here but missed it greatly. is this common?? know archerytalk had issues similar while back

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
I think we are pissing off PETA with all the good info on how to kill dinner. Someone keeps attacking the site.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
As for the no hunting types I find that they are really pathetic weak minded people with a fetish to control others to make themselves feel powerful. They don't have any problems with animals dieing as long as they are killed by other animals other than humans. Another manifestation of their shattered self image istheir viewing themselves as other than an animal. Ingoring their natural heritage as the worlds most successful top predator.

Hardstalk

WKR
As for the no hunting types I find that they are really pathetic weak minded people with a fetish to control others to make themselves feel powerful. They don't have any problems with animals dieing as long as they are killed by other animals other than humans. Another manifestation of their shattered self image istheir viewing themselves as other than an animal. Ingoring their natural heritage as the worlds most successful top predator.

Tell us how your REALLY feel shrek! :)