Dang ! I missed Rokslide !

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
As for the no hunting types I find that they are really pathetic weak minded people with a fetish to control others to make themselves feel powerful. They don't have any problems with animals dieing as long as they are killed by other animals other than humans. Another manifestation of their shattered self image istheir viewing themselves as other than an animal. Ingoring their natural heritage as the worlds most successful top predator.

Damn, Shrek, a whole day of spending money and not being able vent on Rokslide.

MIKEYB

WKR
As for the no hunting types I find that they are really pathetic weak minded people with a fetish to control others to make themselves feel powerful. They don't have any problems with animals dieing as long as they are killed by other animals other than humans. Another manifestation of their shattered self image istheir viewing themselves as other than an animal. Ingoring their natural heritage as the worlds most successful top predator.

That is great!!! Can we put that on a bumper sticker and put it in the rokslide store?

Yesterday was what I would call a slow work day. Things went downhill quickly when I couldn't log in on my laptop or phone. I started doing work...on a Monday!

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Mondays sure do suck when Rokslide is down. The day seemed to drag on forever and there wasn't anything to do but lame old work stuff. Man that was rough, I sure hope it doesn't happen again. Especially with the seasons just starting!

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
Littlebuff , I hope you never get banned. I recognize a fellow good hearted arsehole like myself and appreciate your unvarnished candor.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Sorry Todd, I had about 50 emails and at least that many texts!