CVA Scout Smokeless Conversion Question

Found the muzzleloader section so decided per 1 member I’d repost…

Friend of mine (not a member here) bought a CVA Scout 45-70 smokeless muzzleloader conversion from Hankins Precision. We think we have a load dialed in for it after shooting the other day but he wanted me to jump in here and ask if anyone else has one and what they have found for powder choices other than IMR 4198? It's very hard for us to find and based on his research and not finding much info other than people on social media platforms stating "it's just what you use" or "do you even know what you are doing?" Type replies. He has been using a TC smokeless conversion so it's not new to him. I reload for rifles and haven't jumped down the smokeless rabbit hole as I can't justify several thousand in something that I might use 3 days a year🤣. I will list the specs and chrono readings below and if anyone has experience with a different, more available powder let me know!

CVA scout 45/70 converted to smokeless muzzleloader using a Hankins HIS breech plug. Barrel length 22inches, shooting 59.5 grains of IMR 4198. Shooting Parker ballistic extreme 275 grain bullets, federal large rifle magnum primers. Bullet to bore sizing no
Wads

These numbers amazed me out of ML so would like to find a comparable powder. Yes I have looked extensively at the burn rate chart but would like some real world experienced knowledge if you have it

Avg: 2420 (5 shot group)
ES: 5.8
SD: 2.5

Go over and ask this on ModernMuzzleloader. There’s a bunch of guys with Scout conversions.

N110 and N120 are two other popular powders.

OP
704kubotaguy
Go over and ask this on ModernMuzzleloader. There’s a bunch of guys with Scout conversions.

N110 and N120 are two other popular powders.
Thanks I did repost in the muzzleloader section. I didn’t scroll down enough previously to find it