Custom knife makers

I've been on a custom knife kick lately and I really like the gene ingram knives. Seeing he dosent make them anymore who else makes knives like he did. I know Charles May and Ken Honeycutt do. I've tried Charles may and haven't been able to get in touch with him and Ken Honeycutt has a wait period of dosent know how long. Any other makers make knives like he did or willing to make me a knife like his?

NDGuy

WKR
I've been on a custom knife kick lately and I really like the gene ingram knives. Seeing he dosent make them anymore who else makes knives like he did. I know Charles May and Ken Honeycutt do. I've tried Charles may and haven't been able to get in touch with him and Ken Honeycutt has a wait period of dosent know how long. Any other makers make knives like he did or willing to make me a knife like his?
Ken and Charles are both great and worth the wait.

A few other makers I really like at that price point:

Erickson Knife Works
Wayne Walker Custom Knives
David Winston
TK Steingass
Lucas Forge
Gentry Custom Knives
Little Wolf Ironworks

I started a thread should see plenty of options in there

OP
B
I've looked through that multiple times alot of nice knives. I got on the book for ken. I also have a knife coming from lucas forge. Like i said i started down the rabbit whole and i just keep going.

4BarN

FNG
In the interim, check out Doziers on the AG Russell website. They are hard to beat for a working knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wytx

WKR
I got into looking for local made knives, ended up with some really nice quality blades.

Wolf River Forge- Veteran owned and Tyler is an incredibly skilled craftsman. He's a 2x Forged in Fire winner. He will design whatever you want and build it from scratch.

Tyler has partnered with Little Wolf Ironworks in the past as well.

Cheesy

FNG
The Menefee brothers out of Oklahoma both make good ones with great reputations.

OP
B
The Menefee brothers out of Oklahoma both make good ones with great reputations.
I think it's call lil dumpling that he makes i wouldn't mind getting from him. I emailed him and never hear back from him. I've tried multiple different maker and it seems to be a common tread at least it is for me.