Custom bowstring for SS34 recommendations?

Aviator

WKR
Been a year on the factory string gonna get a custom. What are you suggestions?

Thanks

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
Just replaced my factory hoyt strings with GAS strings this year and so far liking them a lot. Once I put them on I shot them in. And then my timing had to be adjusted just a tiny bit. But really that's with any type of bowstrings. And I mean they settled the smallest bit. But my peep never moved or rotated when settling in which I absolutely loved.

20240813_194345.jpg

TripleJ

WKR
I'm on season number 2 with a set of Threadz on my Realm-X, they still look amazing. I recommend their strings to all my friends.

nphunter

WKR
I would suggest waiting until after hunting season if you hunt out west. You will have to totally retune after strings and I've seen that get into peoples heads and make them loose confidence right before season starts.

As far as strings, Park-n-Sons, High Voltage and Johns Custom Archery would be my top recommendations. I've also used Gas strings and they seem like nice strings but to me they are more of a mass production type company. If you need them ASAP Gas, ABB or some other large manufacture will have some strings in stock. You will be 6-8 weeks out from the others mentioned above or possibly longer.

You'll find fans of pretty much all brands custom strings and they are all good. I used JBK earlier this year, got them to me super fast, bow was almost perfectly in spec when I put them on and the peep has stayed put.
But they are all good

Shawn_Guinn

Lil-Rokslider
Just put my 1st set of gas strings on my lift couple hundred shots and all is good. Picked up 7 fps on my sight tapes I know it is probably not 7 fps faster but a tighter tape is a tighter tape. No peep rotation so far resighted in in 20 arrows will confirm my broadheads tonight. Plus they look dang good which is a bonus