Current State Of Your Gear/Gun Room?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Mine is atrocious. I walked in to get a couple rifles and my pack ready to throw into the jeep for tomorrow mornings shooting.

I’m glad I leave in 10 days for Alaska, gives me an excuse to get this crap close to being organized.

Show me some clean gun/gear rooms to inspire me.

IMG_8539.jpeg

All I will say is mine happens to be our bedroom and my wife would hang me if pictures of the “controlled” chaos hit the internet! My situation called yours and said hold my beer. For sakes of my marriage I can’t say any more! 😂

SloppyJ

WKR
Mine got occupied by my second son last year.... still looking for rehoming opportunities. For the gear that is... or mayyyyybe the kid?

I've been banished to a random closet we have. All of my reloading gear, my packs, boots, everything stays in there. When I want to reload I worked a deal where I use the empty end of the kitchen table with some clamps. With the temps and humidity down here, I can't store a lot of my stuff in the garage, or at least that's what I tell the wife. Plus I have to have room for the boat.

Can't wait to find some land a build a house where I can have a dedicated space/shop again.

bucksnbirds

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is in shambles. Funny thing is I can tell you EXACTLY where things are, but I can't find anything in the house after the wife cleans and organizes.

"Have you seen the left realtree glove you bought in 2008?"

"Yeah, check under the right couch cushion towards the back. I saw it there two years ago."

miket

FNG
Terrible. I am in a 5' x 7' hall closet with a built in bench with shelves and drawers. It is jam packed with ammo, reloading eqpt, guns, bows etc. To reload I have to literally clear a space just big enough to work. My br closet is full of the overflow. All my kids have moved out so I have 4 extra bedrooms I could use ( well, excluding one that all my kids have decided to fill up with their crap, free storage I guess ) but I'm having a house built in AR and don't see the point in moving stuff around this late in the game.

New house has a big closet and I'm building a 30' x 50' climate controlled shop, so I'm looking forward to getting organized.

Naaate

FNG
garage, back of suv, spare bedroom closest to back door, and basement storage are all gear rooms and wrecked until end of the year. it's a process lol

PredatoronthePrairie

Lil-Rokslider
Pure Chaos.

All my gear is in the basement.

Bad time to be replacing the furnace... Currently ripping out out the old flooring. Removed the old diesel tank for the burner over the weekend. Let's just say it always seems to be something creating chaos right before the season gets rolling.

ChrisAU

WKR
One of the reasons I bought my house is the loft above the garage. HVAC and a bathroom that is out of view. Also a work bench and cabinetry along the wall you can’t see to the right. Absolutely love having “my room” (per my wife) lol

Edit: and yes, way more projects happen on the pool table than pool games do ha

IMG_8741.jpeg

i'd take a picture of my disaster but i can't get that close. good thing i stack my cases of beer in the laundry room. i can get to the laundry room.

and even if i spend a full weekend cleaning it up, the next range trip or AR build and it's toast. good thing there's a door i can close to keep it from oozing out into the rest of the house

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
garage, back of suv, spare bedroom closest to back door, and basement storage are all gear rooms and wrecked until end of the year. it's a process lol
I'm with ya! Jeep, Pickup, gun room, and my master bedroom closet all currently look like some kind of very specific gear type hoarder.

MT_Fin

WKR
One of the reasons I bought my house is the loft above the garage. HVAC and a bathroom that is out of view. Also a work bench and cabinetry along the wall you can’t see to the right. Absolutely love having “my room” (per my wife) lol

View attachment 753844
That’s an awesome set up! I’m jealous.

wnelson14

WKR

View attachment 753844
You Sir...... have made it. Awesome