Current CPW commissioners promoting proposition 127 with lies.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Current CPW commissioners wrote an opinion piece published in the Durango Herald and I suspect elsewhere. The pro prop 127 piece by the commissioners is a disgrace and should disqualify them from public service. The piece is filled with false, intentionally misleading information, and blatant lies (19 by my count, plus implying they represent the whole commission). The second picture is an ad members here helped pay for and was published in the same paper.

Attachments

• F0D61887-01F5-4496-9860-1027C722E810.jpeg
    F0D61887-01F5-4496-9860-1027C722E810.jpeg
    406.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 8A49E8D4-CC5E-40CB-B4BC-43E1D161B3EF.jpeg
    8A49E8D4-CC5E-40CB-B4BC-43E1D161B3EF.jpeg
    403.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Hnthrdr

WKR
Current CPW commissioners wrote an opinion piece published in the Durango Herald and I suspect elsewhere. The pro prop 127 by the commissioners is a disgrace and should disqualify them from public service. The piece is filled with false, intentionally misleading information, and blatant lies. The second picture is an ad members here helped pay for and was published in the same paper.
Also blatant lies, drones are illegal to use in Co. no outfitter is using drones or they would lose their license and livelihood this is insane.

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I count 19 lies/misrepresentations. Also they allude to representing the whole commission, so make it 20.

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
All right guys action items

Please contact the CO attorney general (through the official website) and [email protected] to alert them of this issue.

Below is what I sent AG

I would like to notify the Attorney General that sitting CPW commission members Jack Murphy and Jessica Beauliue are publishing opinion pieces (Durango Herald 10/13/2024) promoting Proposition 127. The opinion piece is full of false and misleading information (19 separate falsities) as well as implying that they represent the entire commission in asking voters to vote YES on proposition 127. Please take immediate action

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Another good point was made about commissioners meeting outside of public view to discuss issues being illegal in CO

ODB

WKR
How do cats selectively target animals with CWD specifically? They made that specific claim, do they have the evidence?

Posting this here as well since the language on the CWD angle is so similar... almost as if... naw...couldn't be....

127.jpg

Rotnguns

WKR
Current CPW commissioners wrote an opinion piece published in the Durango Herald and I suspect elsewhere. The pro prop 127 piece by the commissioners is a disgrace and should disqualify them from public service. The piece is filled with false, intentionally misleading information, and blatant lies (19 by my count, plus implying they represent the whole commission). The second picture is an ad members here helped pay for and was published in the same paper.
I just read an article about prop 127. From my understanding, it bans lynx and bobcat hunting as well. This sounds like an extreme measure ungrounded in any sort of defensible scientific reasoning.