WTS Cuddeback Cuddelink System L Series Black Flash (6 Cameras + Cellular Home)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these at the end of August to try to run the Cuddeback CuddeLink system in a remote area with little cell phone service. Unfortunately, the area is very rugged and forested so I was not able to get the coverage I was expecting due to the topography and vegetation density and I am looking to go another direction. Nothing wrong with these at all except minor cosmetic wear from field use. They have all been tested and working (passed all internal tests). All units have been reset and have the latest firmware installed (Version 1.7.0). There are seven total units, one LLC-H CuddeLink Home unit, and six L Series Black Flash Remote cameras.
cameras.jpg
Straps and mounts are included (not pictured). Each camera will come with the genius plastic standard mount and standard mounting strap.

I will also include the Rayovac High Energy Batteries that are currently installed in the camera ~14 days total runtime (Cuddeback recommended) and a 16gb SanDisk SD Card for each camera if interested. I will also sell them bare as well if interested.

Why should you buy these directly from me instead of Cuddeback? One I will give you a better price than you can get directly from the retailer since I have used the product and can not return it. Two I already did all the leg work of setting up the cameras, updating the firmware, linking the units on a private channel and field testing.

Once again these cameras are great for someone looking to save money on cell cam plans, and allow you to get images in areas without cell phone service without intrusion. If I was hunting in an area with better line of sight and less vegetation I would not be selling these.

I originally paid $1,170 for this setup, minus batteries and sd cards. These cameras are currently on sale on Cuddebacks website for $1,000.
I will ship them to you READY TO GO (1 Home Unit, 6 Cameras, 7 Straps, Batteries, SD Cards for $950).
Or if you want them without Batteries, or SD Cards $900.

I will accept PayPal f&f, PayPal plus fees or venmo, I can provide references upon request. I'm not looking to trade for anything at this time. Please reach out if you have any questions.

camp.jpgob.jpg