Crispi Sole Separation

cnelk

WKR
Man, I’m in the middle of my moose hunt and the sole on my Crispi boot separated!

Came to town and got some 100% silicone to get me back in the woods.

Anyone else have this issue?

IMG_4228.jpeg

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ya, that happened to me on my Crispi's. The entire thing peeled off and inside of both soles was just powder, including the heels. Not sure why I didn't feel that before I discovered it, but both soles came off my boots. I went to a local cobbler and he put on new Vibram soles for $80.

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to the club. Briksdal sf sole loosened up on the day 3 on very remote hunt. Gorilla taped and gear glue to save my mtn tires. Then they started to leak like a bugger. I had only wore them 3 to 4 hours before the hunt to see how they felt.
40d2a78249bc9db28eff3a600ffb3de3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

EdP

WKR
I had the same thing happen on a Asolo hiking boot at the heel. They were lightly used but out of warranty. I sent photos to Asolo so they could see the limited use of the boots and they fixed them for free. The glue process just isn't as dependable as stitched on soles but lighter, cheaper, and maybe more waterproof.

That suck your boots fell apart.

If Crispi won't fix them, and you want it repaired, I used Dave Page in Seattle this summer for a boot repair