Crispi boots

I’ve bought from multiple sources, depending on price and availability. Black OVIS, campsaver, etc. lots of good options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimss

WKR
Campsaver and midwayusa seem to have the best prices. I got a returned pair from midway that wasn't ever worn for a big chunk less $.

Dobermann

WKR
Camofire ... I find the make and model I like from Blackovis, and then get a spare pair when they close them out at Camofire to make way for new models. :)

Got mine at Campsaver.
it was a 4th of a July sale last year when they I’d 20% off everything. Crispi was excluded but I called and asked if they could be a little more patriotic.

Ohios only Crispi dealer. Premier Outdoors in Mt Hope Ohio. $50 cheaper than any I found online. They have a website but it is not very good. Amish Country. They will respond to email or phone calls if you request the Crispi inventory.

I bought the 12.5 Crispi Guides I have listed in the classifieds for sale and found that I needed a size larger. Called them and they nocked 20% off of my second pair and shipped them to me.

James RivervArchery has Crispi they are a site sponser and offer a rokslide discount