Crispi Attiva mid vs Crossover

Samson7x

WKR
With SA safari in mind, which would you pick and why? Have summits already and looking for more of a light hiker. Are the crossovers too similar to summits?

4rcgoat

WKR
No experience with Attiva. Have Summits and crossovers. Crossovers are more comfortable in my opinion. They are my go to for archery season. Perfect light hiker.

Wagner

FNG
The crossover’s maybe discontinued? I don’t see them on Crispi’s website. As far as the Attiva……I tried some on today, didn’t work for me. I’m a 8.5 wide and they were way too narrow for me. Nice boot though!

OP
S

Samson7x

WKR
The crossover’s maybe discontinued? I don’t see them on Crispi’s website. As far as the Attiva……I tried some on today, didn’t work for me. I’m a 8.5 wide and they were way too narrow for me. Nice boot though!

I saw them on clearance at camofire so you’re probably right. Wonder if they’re coming out with an updated version. My foot is fairly narrow so that shouldn’t be an issue for me.

With SA safari in mind, which would you pick and why? Have summits already and looking for more of a light hiker. Are the crossovers too similar to summits?
Completely different fit, but I would put them in the same category. They will almost certainly remain waterproof longer than the attiva if that matters.

For a lighter boot (softer sole) I would look at the lapponia, or zamberlan trail lite evo gtx

RAPTOR

WKR
I’ve stockpiled crossovers fearing they were going to be discontinued. I wear them everyday. Looks like the new version is the Mesa. Interested to see how they are.

If I wear size 10 in all brands so far, what is the likelihood that Crispis in size 10 will fit? Chomping at the bit to pick up a pair from CamoFire.

Wagner

FNG
If I wear size 10 in all brands so far, what is the likelihood that Crispis in size 10 will fit? Chomping at the bit to pick up a pair from CamoFire.
In my experience with Crispi is they are true to size, but the toe box varies. Lapponia is very accommodating to a wide foot. Attiva not so much..

OP
S

Samson7x

WKR

I realize I may be too late here, but I decided to try the attiva mid and they do not fit like my other crispis. My nevada and summits were true to size (although toe box on nevada is bigger) but the attiva are too big and I need to size down a half size.