CPAP anything new for backpacking/camping

snakeman0987

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up the Renogy 72000 mAh battery and a DC/DC plug for an Airsense 10 based on the feedback in this thread. I've run it 3 nights now around 22 hours.

It shows 1 green spot next to the power button since it was charged and that hasn't changed.

It shows 3/4 blue spots and started 4/4.

Agree with the comments above on the LED's washing into the other spots. The 2nd button with the red LED's is mentioned in the crappy instructions but it doesn't tell you what the voltage ratings for each setting are. Also I noticed the blue LED spots are described backwards (or you're supposed to look from the flashlight side?).

I'm thinking it must be a knock off, but the hardware seems to hold a charge OK...for now.

snakeman0987

Lil-Rokslider
I got one more 10 hour night (right?) last night and this morning the Renogy cleared showed the green power button washing into the right position, and clearly showed one blue light washing into 2 positions right and left.

So I put it back on charge. I was only expecting it to run 2 nights, and I'm happy it ran for 4.

I guess I'm over the interface issues with the buttons for my purposes but wish they had that right before they released it. Reminds me of the old "made in china" cliche that everyone used to say 30 years ago.

JustinRB

FNG
Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but has anyone looked into inspire sleep apnea equipment?