Covid got me good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should. Too many people come to this realization once it's too late. Good people are dying due to disinformation and bravado. Better to play it safe and listen to the experts rather gamble one's life based on memes, politics, and talking heads (who are themselves vaccinated yet advocating against it). My entire family in the south is going through this right now, and I could only get through to one of them. It's really sad.

The response would have been much better had puke politicians not used the situation for political gain in an election year.

KitsapDan

FNG
Wishing you the best. Hopefully they have you mega-pumped up on Vitamin D. Ivermectin has shown some post infection efficacy even though the virus is done with you. Very safe drug despite the media BS.

Extrapale

WKR
Damn O. Sorry to hear of the rough time. It is a bitch for some. I have lucked out so far.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
O

Opah

WKR
You know Bruce i find it sad that you have giving me this kind of power over you.
I am just person that crossed your path and unfortu itly we did not get along.
I know what you think of me, in fact you have made sure all known what you think of me
Can you please just call it a day

MJB

WKR
Let's hope you get healthier after this.

And you could still catch covid even being vaxed three times!

Once caught repeatedly lying, I don't believe that person and view them as fertilizer spreaders. Commercial grade in your case.

#School in summertime
#bushleague

You can disagree with someone and not pull this...

Edit: quoted the wrong post - meant to do the first - either way...

-feel better OP

Glad you are doing better, keep up on the spirometer and flutterer exercises. Hope you get out o the hospital soon. I was lucky, only spent 5 days in the hospital with COVID/Pneumonia.

GotDraw?

WKR
Thank you
Totally changed my view on getting the vacination
Get it
Glad you're on the mend! I STRONGLY believe everyone should have the right to choose to opt-out of getting vaxed.

That said, your decision and situation leaves me with questions-

When someone makes the adult decision to opt-out of getting vaxed and then ends up in the hospital, should the rest of society that made the decision to opt-in and get vaxed (and as a result, almost got never that ill) have to bear the financial burden of the cost of the un-vaxed person's hospital bill by watching their own insurance premiums go up?

As strongly as I believe everyone's right opt-out of getting vaxed, believe in my right to opt-out of paying for the adult consequences of non-vaxer's adult decisions. Would more people opt-in for getting vaxed if they knew they'd be paying the full-ride for the $20k+ Emergency Room hospital bill?

JL

Status
Not open for further replies.