Covid: Day 4

My advice is a mixture of my experience while having COVID and what my doctor said when diagnosed.

Conibg from the doctor after asking what I needed to do and about medication that was given to help with Covid symptoms. “Justin, it’s important to realize that while the news media is searching high and low for the extreme cases, that is exactly what they are. And, regardless of age or prior health conditions, well over 99% of the people who get this is going to live once recovered. And, that 90% who’ve had it it have it don’t know they’ve even got it. You gotta remember that.”.

My personal experience was a stuffy head and slight fatigue due to not sleeping as well as normal with the congestion. I was told to take vitamin C, D2, zinc, and drink plenty of fluids with rest. I had a slight fever for about 3 hours on day 4. It went away quickly and I recovered very quickly.

My advise would be just as I was told. You will be fine.

Lots of fluids, vitamin c , and rest. It will pass after 10 days or so. Everyone it effects differently. I worked everyday with Covid. Zinc is good too . Just rest . Hardest part was a month after my lungs were still struggling when working out. Took 6 weeks plus to feel normal.

dallen

Lil-Rokslider
Wife and I just got over it a week ago. Very similar to the symptoms most have noted. As you found out, if you feel good and over do it, it will come back to bite you. My normal mode of operation for colds and flu are to ignore it as much as possible and work it right out of me. Covid was different. Just really persistent and felt weak for about 2 weeks. Week three, felt great. Energy came back that week, and by the end of week 3, I was 100% on energy. What worked for me...... rest. Don’t push it, it will push back. I forget how good it feels to feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
I got Covid about 3 months ago. I had been taking zinc, bit D , aspirin, selenium, quercetin. As soon as I knew I had it, started off like a head cold, then lost taste and smell, I started taking ivermectin a really good proven safe anti viral, Can buy at most coops, livestock stores. I got over it quickly . Was back in gym after quarantine taking long saunas which helped too

dark horse podcast hosted by an evolutionary biologist and an MD . really eye opening how covid should have been treated from the beginning.

Last edited:

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
One of the key supplements to take is Quercetin. - can get it on Amazon It has natural antiviral properties and its an ionophore. Most importantly, its a zinc ionophore. Zinc being a heavy metal is too large in molecule size to naturally easily penetrate the cell wall where zinc is needed to get access to the virus and thus do its job. Heavy metals like copper, silver, and zinc tend to be toxic to microorganisms - lots of efficacy studies prove this. But if it doesn't penetrate the cell membrane to get access to the virus, its of very little use. Thus the purpose of taking an Ionophore like Quercetin withzinc. Hydroxychlorquin is also an ionophore and thus the reason why it was suspected to help with Covid early on. HCQ doesn't do anything else though and its not natural like Quercetin is. - nor is it as safe as Quercetin So Quercetin is an all natural supplement, zinc ionophore, natural antiviral, and is mostly safe for people (FAR safer than HCQ). Again, you want to take these supplements BEFORE you get Covid or as early as possible after detecting it. Microorganisms multiply exponentially. So the earlier they get under control, the less treatment therapy needed to treat it.

That's why I stated in another post, the absolute worst thing a person could do is wait it out and hope its not too bad. There's nothing risky with taking some basic vitamins, minerals and all natural supplements. If things progress worse, then get a script for Ivermectin.

Again, lots of medical studies out now on what works and what doesn't. Doctors know what to do. Its just a matter of them being willing to write a script for something off label. Some will, some won't.

I hope your feeling better. I had to go to the ER two times for my oxygen getting in the high 80’s. I ran a 101-104 fever for 13 days.
I was diagnosed 4-28. Last week was my first week back. Still taking it easy as I can as I get winded and weak easily. People say it’s no worse then the flu. I have the flu 4 times. I honestly thought one of the days when I couldn’t breath and my lungs sounded like they where full of pop rocks candy. I may not pull out of this. Terrifying feeling

MattB

WKR
I got Covid about 3 months ago. I had been taking zinc, bit D , aspirin, selenium, quercetin. As soon as I knew I had it, started off like a head cold, then lost taste and smell, I started taking ivermectin a really good proven safe anti viral, Can buy at most coops, livestock stores. I got over it quickly . Was back in gym after quarantine taking long saunas which helped too

dark horse podcast hosted by an evolutionary biologist and an MD . really eye opening how covid should have been treated from the beginning.

Ivermectin is not an antiviral, but go on Dr. don't pay for stuff.

Okhotnik

WKR
Ivermectin is proven cheap and very effective and very safe anti viral as opposed to other anti virals like remsesivir which very costly and being used to treat covid and has side affects.

Matt B and JohnB Can please post studies that ivermectin does not have anti viral properties. lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
here ya go Dr Mat 🤣 Every take a college level science class?
This podcast , hosted by a Harvard evolutionary biologist and a dr who studies diseases go into depth into the effectiveness of ivermectin in fighting covid as swell as other viral diseases. In fact if ivermectin, which is very cheap, was used thousands and thousands of lives would have been saved.

I did a lot of research before taking it. It has been very effective in Covid cases in Peru, Mexico, Brasil, India.

I can another 20 articles if needed

4. Ivermectin as an Antiviral
Consistent with the fact that many viruses are known to rely on IMPα/β1-dependent nuclear import of specific viral proteins for robust infection [14,27,28], ivermectin has been confirmed in a body of in vitro studies to be active in limiting infection by a range of different RNA viruses [10,14], including HIV-1 [7], DENV (all four serotypes) and related flaviviruses [8,11,12], influenza, and alphaviruses such as Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV) and chikungunya [9,15,16] (see Table 1); it is also active against DNA viruses [18–20]. Recent studies indicate it is a potent inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 [17].
A striking aspect of this antiviral activity is that, where determined, the EC50 for viral inhibition as assessed by a range of different techniques is in the low μM range (see right column, Table 1), interestingly aligning perfectly with its activity in inhibiting recognition of viral nuclear import cargoes by IMPα (see top of left column, Table 1). The clear implication is that the mechanism of inhibition of infectious virus production in the case of all of the viruses listed in Table 1 is largely through targeting IMPα to prevent its role in nuclear import, and of viral proteins in particular (see Figure 1). Significantly, two other small molecules (GW5074 and gossypol) that appear to target IMPα in a very similar way to prevent its nuclear import function [29] have comparable antiviral properties [13,29,36], consistent with the idea that the host protein IMPα is a key contributor to infection by a number of medically important viruses.

Fatcamp

WKR
I hope your feeling better. I had to go to the ER two times for my oxygen getting in the high 80’s. I ran a 101-104 fever for 13 days.
I was diagnosed 4-28. Last week was my first week back. Still taking it easy as I can as I get winded and weak easily. People say it’s no worse then the flu. I have the flu 4 times. I honestly thought one of the days when I couldn’t breath and my lungs sounded like they where full of pop rocks candy. I may not pull out of this. Terrifying feeling

Ya, a whole lot of people were in your shoes despite the best efforts of medical staff. Glad you are doing well.

I reckon we should all do as Faucci says. He’s been spot on. I admit this moving target has been a bit hard to get in front of. And, I admit that I’m just impressed that some are still only considering his perspective with all the emerging information confirming differently then the medical wizard’s stance.

One mask, two mask, even three. Masks after vaccination. No masks to start off with initially. Social distancing guidelines based on what science? The new emails, countless contradicting information from in the field physicians, etc....

Sigh..........,,,,,

Gheez, the Faucci cult following is getting old. But, they have their science. They are sticking with it. They’ll tell you how dumb you are; how intelligent they are: How careless you are; how caring they are,....... Over, and over, and over again. They are persistent. I’ll give them that.

The internet is a funny place. Wise guys lurk. Ready to insult from the safety it provides. Ready to tell everyone how smart they are. Ready to act like a kid that can’t be secure in disagreement. Instead, Choosing to throw around insults and insinuations. From the safety their computer screen provides.

I pray every night to be a better man. And to never run into people like that in my daily travels. For the fear of the man it’ll make me be. It’s my weakness. I’m not alone either. Rude and disrespectful behavior is intolerable to most during face to face conversations.

What a life. What a man it must feel like to be so bolden to talk to another man like the way internet warriors talk to others. SMH. And praying just like always, that all our tomorrows, Lord willing there be one, is void of such people. Not so much for the betterment of the common folk crowd. But, for the betterment of those that can’t seem to function without protecting their ego.

The prayers are working too. Because I’ve never met a man in person that acts like internet warriors.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
here ya go Dr Mat 🤣 Every take a college level science class?

This podcast , hosted by a Harvard evolutionary biologist and a dr who studies diseases go into depth into the effectiveness of ivermectin in fighting covid as swell as other viral diseases. In fact if ivermectin, which is very cheap, was used thousands and thousands of lives would have been saved.

I did a lot of research before taking it. It has been very effective in Covid cases in Peru, Mexico, Brasil, India.

I can another 20 articles if needed

4. Ivermectin as an Antiviral
Consistent with the fact that many viruses are known to rely on IMPα/β1-dependent nuclear import of specific viral proteins for robust infection [14,27,28], ivermectin has been confirmed in a body of in vitro studies to be active in limiting infection by a range of different RNA viruses [10,14], including HIV-1 [7], DENV (all four serotypes) and related flaviviruses [8,11,12], influenza, and alphaviruses such as Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV) and chikungunya [9,15,16] (see Table 1); it is also active against DNA viruses [18–20]. Recent studies indicate it is a potent inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 [17].
A striking aspect of this antiviral activity is that, where determined, the EC50 for viral inhibition as assessed by a range of different techniques is in the low μM range (see right column, Table 1), interestingly aligning perfectly with its activity in inhibiting recognition of viral nuclear import cargoes by IMPα (see top of left column, Table 1). The clear implication is that the mechanism of inhibition of infectious virus production in the case of all of the viruses listed in Table 1 is largely through targeting IMPα to prevent its role in nuclear import, and of viral proteins in particular (see Figure 1). Significantly, two other small molecules (GW5074 and gossypol) that appear to target IMPα in a very similar way to prevent its nuclear import function [29] have comparable antiviral properties [13,29,36], consistent with the idea that the host protein IMPα is a key contributor to infection by a number of medically important viruses.
Which virus is Ivermectin approved to treat? Every indication I have seen is for parasites.