Couple of bucks from this year.

Congrats, killer season. That first buck is probably top 5 for CA this year. I hunted X9a this year and never saw anything close. Congrats again.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Thanks dudes!
That California buck is a STUD.
So pumped with him 👊🏼
Congrats, killer season. That first buck is probably top 5 for CA this year. I hunted X9a this year and never saw anything close. Congrats again.
Thank you!!

As happy as I am with him, he’s nowhere close to top 5. He’s 171”, which is a damn nice public land buck here. But there’s actually quite a few 180”+ bucks that come from all over the state every year.

Man alive you are having a year.

Did you take 2 months off? Even so you have lazer focused on good areas and maximized your time.

Thanks dudes!

So pumped with him 👊🏼

Thank you!!

As happy as I am with him, he’s nowhere close to top 5. He’s 171”, which is a damn nice public land buck here. But there’s actually quite a few 180”+ bucks that come from all over the state every year.
True, but the deer you shot to me is better than a 4x4 that’s spindly but scores more. Can’t score character. 🤙🏾

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Man alive you are having a year.

Did you take 2 months off? Even so you have lazer focused on good areas and maximized your time.
I actually did take the whole month of September off haha. Then just a week in Oct. and a week in Nov.
Congrats again on all the success this season buddy!!
Thank you man!
True, but the deer you shot to me is better than a 4x4 that’s spindly but scores more. Can’t score character. 🤙🏾
Yeah that's true! He's one badass buck!