Could Attitude Be A Hunter's Most Valuable Tool? An Article By Jake French

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
CBJF-31-of-69-cropped.jpg

Jake French (@Oregon Hunter) is a professional speaker and part-time product rep for Spartan Precision Equipment. As a lifelong hunter, he prides himself on finding creative ways to overcome barriers that keep us from getting afield or trying new experiences. His home base is in Oregon, and he feels fortunate to have taken his wheelchair all over the west.

Give Jake a warm Rokslide welcome and enjoy his inspiring article.

Could Attitude Be A Hunter's Most Valuable Tool?

More info about Jake's personal story here.

Last edited:
Loved it great detail. You can have all the tools and abilities ,be in great shape, be in the right place but enter A hunt with the wrong or defeated attitude and you could have negated everything you had going for you.Enter with a can do attitude you are going to have fun and have a much better chance at success.If hunting with others they will feed off of your attitude. Welcome Jake I garrentee Others feed off of your make it happen attitude.

CBJF-31-of-69-cropped.jpg

Jake French (@Oregon Hunter) is a professional speaker and part-time product rep for Spartan Precision Equipment. As a lifelong hunter, he prides himself on finding creative ways to overcome barriers that keep us from getting afield or trying new experiences. His home base is in Oregon, and he feels fortunate to have taken his wheelchair all over the west.

Give Jake a warm Rokslide welcome and enjoy his inspiring article.

Could Attitude Be A Hunter's Most Valuable Tool?

More info about Jake's personal story here.
Truly, a good attitude towards anything and everything will definitely yield great results. Lovely article, thanks for sharing it with us mate.

Thought a lot about this during my opening weekend hunt this weekend. No deer and horrible weather. You helped me keep after it. Thanks for the inspiration.

that just reassured me, I have nothing to complain about. thanks for sharing your story man.

When I talk with our boss from Spartan Precision Equipment in England, even I get reminded how lucky we are. You wouldn't believe how envious they are of our ability to hunt public lands or go shooting just about anytime we want. America rocks!

A great inspirational writing of all your trials and how you were able to overcome them. Makes me think of the PMA, positive mental attitude we like to say when out hunting when the chips are down.

Awesome

Bill Krenz had a quote that said something along the lines of "don't let the things you cant do stop you from doing the things you can do." Some need to work harder than other to live that, but it makes the success all the sweeter.

Back