Costco Down Throw...

Update....
Well I used one for a couple nights w/ an air-core mattress down to 48F..... results..

Shorts & cotton t-shirt for sleep wear... no socks.
First night started out fairly warm and got down into mid 50F's. Slept fine all night, but did find myself curling up around 3-4am.
Second night started out a bit cooler & got down to 48F. Slept ok but did put socks & base bottoms on part way through night.

Definitely wish the throw was longer.
During the second night once I had socks and base bottoms on, I found no need to curl up... I'd just pull the quilt up around my head/shoulders and let my feet legs go exposed.

I will admit, as a bigger guy I tend to sleep warm. Smaller folk may find the comfort limit closer to 60F.

Another observation..... the throw tends to trap moisture.
The material tends to trap air, but then again this may also help it trap heat in as well.

Curious what others have found for sleep comfort range with various clothes.
Hunt'nFish

Update....
Well I used one for a couple nights w/ an air-core mattress down to 48F..... results..

Shorts & cotton t-shirt for sleep wear... no socks.
First night started out fairly warm and got down into mid 50F's. Slept fine all night, but did find myself curling up around 3-4am.
Second night started out a bit cooler & got down to 48F. Slept ok but did put socks & base bottoms on part way through night.

Definitely wish the throw was longer.
During the second night once I had socks and base bottoms on, I found no need to curl up... I'd just pull the quilt up around my head/shoulders and let my feet legs go exposed.

I will admit, as a bigger guy I tend to sleep warm. Smaller folk may find the comfort limit closer to 60F.

Another observation..... the throw tends to trap moisture.
The material tends to trap air, but then again this may also help it trap heat in as well.

Curious what others have found for sleep comfort range with various clothes.
Hunt'nFish

I had a friend who picked some up for my kids. I think they'll work well for the kids in specific temperature ranges. I don't think that they'd be a viable option for an adult. For a hunt where sleep matters? I'd drop the coin on a real quilt or bag.