Cooling hunting/hiking pants

AZ_Five56

FNG
Outdoor wrangler pant. $20. My favorite pant over sitka and kuhls. No joke. Some people cant believe a $20 pant can be so good. But they are.
I just picked up a couple of pairs, and I love them. I'm not claiming that they're the best out there, but they are outstanding for the price. I will be buying more.

I just picked up a couple of pairs, and I love them. I'm not claiming that they're the best out there, but they are outstanding for the price. I will be buying more.
I just did the same thing. Wanted to see for myself what others were talking about. Plan on getting couple more pair before September

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
The Skre early season pants are pretty good. Compared to the Eddie Bauer guide pants they breathed better and the vents help a lot with dumping heat.

Another vote for the Tiburon or OR Ferrosi. The ORs are more breathable, stretchy, and comfortable. They lack vents and protection from things that want to stab you. I wear the Ferrosi for forgiving terrain or just hiking, and the Tiburon when I’ll be crawling around pokies or busting brush.

UA boxer jocks + prana zions and I'm cool and chafe free in my man bits during scouting and early season archery hunts.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Outdoor wrangler pant. $20. My favorite pant over sitka and kuhls. No joke. Some people cant believe a $20 pant can be so good. But they are.
I had a couple pairs, both fell apart fairly quick on me. Last straw was when the stitching came loose and the rear pocket came completely off. I've been wearing the same Prana Zions for about 7 years with zero issues with stitching or tears. You get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jdmaxwell

WKR
I agree ! Cut mine and had hip vent zippers sewed in. Awesome pant. I lived in them for 11 days straight in Sept Colorado then 10 days straight Idaho in October

jpmulk

WKR
I had a couple pairs, both fell apart fairly quick on me. Last straw was when the stitching came loose and the rear pocket came completely off. I've been wearing the same Prana Zions for about 7 years with zero issues with stitching or tears. You get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Huh. Ive had the opposite experience. Ive owned 6 pairs of the wranglers. Been nothing but impressed. Havent had any wear out yet!