Compressible sleeping bags

The way that one compresses it ends up like a basketball or a large lump in your pack. The kifaru 5 string will compress it horizontally which will be much more convenient when packing into your back pack, IMO.

Yeah, I am going to be running with a kifaru. I also have a sea to summit compression sack and its exactly a basketball. Totally worthless shape.

Skickat från min G8142 via Tapatalk

I am exploring more compressible sleeping bags. I love my mountain hardwear ultralamina 15 (synthetic) but am interested in seeing whats more compressible. I am assuming it will be a down bag, and looking for something in the 5 to 15 degree temp range. Checking out different websites and googling still leaves it ambiguous. Any thing you roksliders like in particular?

Skickat från min G8142 via Tapatalk

Hydrophobic Down-you can step up to MH ghost whisperer it’s 1lb 11.5 ounces(900 fill)
Or phantom 800 fill its 2lb 2.6 oz or go cheaper with the 600fill Ratio 2lb 8oz

A little out of your temp range but I have a feathered friends flicker 20deg. Opens like a quilt or closes up like a bag. Compresses down to the size of a Nalgene. Spent a couple weeks in it this fall it's a quality bag.

a297a24091222e274daeac92b4917713.jpg

My Western Mountaineering Alpinlite compresses down to a small ball and weight 1lb 15oz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back