Compound bow cases.

Bowtie747

FNG
What are you guys using? I’ve been using a nice hard case but it can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

What nicer soft cases do you guys like?

Mystery ranch has one, marsupial gear. Any suggestions?

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
Following...I have a cheap Easton case, looking to upgrade to a MR or Marsupial. I'm sure they're both quality cases

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
I'd start here: https://bowcasestore.com/

Lots of deals on SKB, Plano, etc.

They were just running a 20% off deal on the SKB 4318, which is a good case for the truck, or flying with just one bow:

I have a Leupold Rendezvous case. It’s about 85% of what the Marsupial is. I wish there was some extra padding inside around the edges, but otherwise, it’s a nice case. Has a rigid exterior and you can strap your bow down tight inside. I put it in the backseat of my truck without issue.

wesfromky

WKR
I have had the marsupial and currently have the MR x Sitka. Both are super nice, the MR is a bit more full featured and nicer. The marsupial has firmer foam, and might be slightly more protective. It also has a smaller form factor - the MR case is kinda blocky.

Dbolick

FNG
I got an Easton soft case for Christmas last year and it is infinitely better than the cheap hard case I was using. It had extra pockets I can store my stabilizers, range finder, release while toting it around and that’s a wonderful addition

OP
Bowtie747

Bowtie747

FNG
Awesome! Definitely pointed me in the right direction for what I’m looking for. Want something protective but easier to get the bow in and out of.