Compound bow cases.

Bowtie747

FNG
What are you guys using? I’ve been using a nice hard case but it can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

What nicer soft cases do you guys like?

Mystery ranch has one, marsupial gear. Any suggestions?

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
Following...I have a cheap Easton case, looking to upgrade to a MR or Marsupial. I'm sure they're both quality cases

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
I'd start here: https://bowcasestore.com/

Lots of deals on SKB, Plano, etc.

They were just running a 20% off deal on the SKB 4318, which is a good case for the truck, or flying with just one bow:

I have a Leupold Rendezvous case. It’s about 85% of what the Marsupial is. I wish there was some extra padding inside around the edges, but otherwise, it’s a nice case. Has a rigid exterior and you can strap your bow down tight inside. I put it in the backseat of my truck without issue.

wesfromky

WKR
I have had the marsupial and currently have the MR x Sitka. Both are super nice, the MR is a bit more full featured and nicer. The marsupial has firmer foam, and might be slightly more protective. It also has a smaller form factor - the MR case is kinda blocky.

Dbolick

FNG
I got an Easton soft case for Christmas last year and it is infinitely better than the cheap hard case I was using. It had extra pockets I can store my stabilizers, range finder, release while toting it around and that’s a wonderful addition