Colorado…

Is it safe to assume that residents are notified first? We've only put in for points until this year. Been refreshing my email every 5 min at work and nothing yet.

Is it safe to assume that residents are notified first? We've only put in for points until this year. Been refreshing my email every 5 min at work and nothing yet.
The only email I have received is unsuccessful moose. I looked at my bank and have a $40.45 charge pending. That's the resident cost for bear. So that's how I know.

Maybe today will be the day for elk draw results🤞. Even though a couple days isn’t going to change anything haha

Yeah I’d love to hear the reason for the process and the reason for a 4 day time frame. It has to be a matter of just pressing a button. The release date should just be a date and time.

Yeah I’d love to hear the reason for the process and the reason for a 4 day time frame. It has to be a matter of just pressing a button. The release date should just be a date and time.
I agree, but they have and control the tags we want so they probably don't care how long it takes to release the info.

With this year's new draw notification 'thingy' - it looks like Credit Cards wont be hit until after June 6 since the CPW will email successful applicants first, then applicants have until Midnight June 6 to surrender the tag if they wish.
My card got hit yesterday for a bear tag and I still haven't received the email.

Just got my confirmation email about successful bear draw with 5pp. Unless something drastic happened I should draw my elk as it took 10pp to guarantee a tag and I had 13pp going in.

I don’t have a point or rewarded hunt , but I think I have a good choice at drawing so just have to wait and see if I drew it and it hasn’t showed up or whether they aren’t through first choices yet .

Just saw my bear tag updated in the portal. 1 down, 2 to go. Crosses fingers and toes.

$42.01 just hit my card... and another $50 for another pp. Deer drawn... Double crosses fingers and toes.

Last edited:
Back