Colorado…

Is it safe to assume that residents are notified first? We've only put in for points until this year. Been refreshing my email every 5 min at work and nothing yet.

Is it safe to assume that residents are notified first? We've only put in for points until this year. Been refreshing my email every 5 min at work and nothing yet.
The only email I have received is unsuccessful moose. I looked at my bank and have a $40.45 charge pending. That's the resident cost for bear. So that's how I know.

HenDawg3

FNG
Maybe today will be the day for elk draw results🤞. Even though a couple days isn’t going to change anything haha

tjihrig

FNG
Yeah I’d love to hear the reason for the process and the reason for a 4 day time frame. It has to be a matter of just pressing a button. The release date should just be a date and time.

Yeah I’d love to hear the reason for the process and the reason for a 4 day time frame. It has to be a matter of just pressing a button. The release date should just be a date and time.
I agree, but they have and control the tags we want so they probably don't care how long it takes to release the info.

dlee56

WKR
With this year's new draw notification 'thingy' - it looks like Credit Cards wont be hit until after June 6 since the CPW will email successful applicants first, then applicants have until Midnight June 6 to surrender the tag if they wish.
My card got hit yesterday for a bear tag and I still haven't received the email.

Just got my confirmation email about successful bear draw with 5pp. Unless something drastic happened I should draw my elk as it took 10pp to guarantee a tag and I had 13pp going in.

HenDawg3

FNG
I don’t have a point or rewarded hunt , but I think I have a good choice at drawing so just have to wait and see if I drew it and it hasn’t showed up or whether they aren’t through first choices yet .

Just saw my bear tag updated in the portal. 1 down, 2 to go. Crosses fingers and toes.

$42.01 just hit my card... and another $50 for another pp. Deer drawn... Double crosses fingers and toes.

Last edited: