Colorado Wolf Introduction is getting REAL political

jayhawk

WKR
1. Why would anyone vote reintroduce wolves when they’ve already migrated to CO naturally? It’s a waste.

2. Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins carried the votes (look it up). So much for farmers and ranchers interests.

Just another soon to be failed experiment in Calirado (that has already been tried elsewhere).

I don't know a single hunter that is for the proposal. I also fail to see how this benefits the public at all. Who is making money here?
There are some people who hunt who are in favor, seems odd that anyone who spends time in the woods would be in favor of wolf introduction, especially considering their management.

Politicians have taken the role to brainwash the impressionable, that seems to be their only role anymore

1. Why would anyone vote reintroduce wolves when they’ve already migrated to CO naturally? It’s a waste.

2. Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins carried the votes (look it up). So much for farmers and ranchers interests.
Because it’s a mission by the antis to end hunting

They got the voter population (cities) who don’t know better and have no clue to pass it.

taskswap

WKR
I don't know, unpopular opinion maybe but I like the guy. This state is like no other and most folks have a sense of humor and individualism. I don't think either side has it 100% right and I feel like he treads the line as best he can. The governor isn't the #1 controller of wildlife policy so I don't personally lay this all at his feet. And I've lived in worse, seen worse, and read about worse elsewhere. I'm at peace with it.

ReaptheHeat

Lil-Rokslider
Because it’s a mission by the antis to end hunting

They got the voter population (cities) who don’t know better and have no clue to pass it.
The glaring issue is that this should have never been left up to the public.

Let alone the fact that hunting and fishing tags fund a large portion of CPW's coffers and we are under represented among the general population in this state.

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know, unpopular opinion maybe but I like the guy. This state is like no other and most folks have a sense of humor and individualism. I don't think either side has it 100% right and I feel like he treads the line as best he can. The governor isn't the #1 controller of wildlife policy so I don't personally lay this all at his feet. And I've lived in worse, seen worse, and read about worse elsewhere. I'm at peace with it.
He is anti tax and anti income tax. it Could be worse for sure. Letting items on the ballot like the wolves is no good.