colorado guys

bnsafe

WKR
is anybody going to the denver outdoor expo this month, especially from the ft collins area. it sounds pretty awesome but was wondering if it was worth buying tiks, fighting the crowd and parking, etc. they have a few seminars i would like to go to but still debating if its worth it.

6t4nova

WKR
I'll be going and probably helping out with the outfitter I went hunting with last year. The expo is a good time. Bring your bow and shoot the Humphries pop up.

If nothing else, its worth going to the expo to sign up for all the free trips they give away

bbrown

WKR
I will be there helping out with a buddies booth - its a good time but if you can sneak away on the week days instead of the weekend it is less crowded.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
i wish i could go during the week, but im just starting my job out here so not possible. right now im wavering

KMT

WKR
I stopped going to it 20 years ago. I got tired of paying the price of admission to an event where the participants are actually there to try to sell me something, fighting the crowds, and finding parking. It seems backwards to me. They should be paying people to attend the event. I know it's a little different, but can you imagine Cabelas charging $7 to enter the store.

bbrown

WKR
Hummm... Hadn't really thought of it that way but you make a valid point KMT. Specially considering all the vendors/booths pay a premium for their space too!

Last edited: