Colorado archery elk

I'm going on a solo archery elk hunt in September in the San Juan National Forest,wasn't my intention to go solo but that's just how it worked out, anyone going to be up in that area around September 12-20th that would be interested in teaming up? I have done a ton of research and E scouting and have a couple good areas picked out, or at least what I think to be good areas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Jolemons I'm trying to respond but it won't let me, I'll get back with when I can

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately going solo this year too. I'll be out a little earlier, 9th to 16 17th

Deadeye11

FNG
Good luck and keep going no matter what. It can be tough out there, especially solo. Just remember you've prepared all year (or at least I have) for this and if you start to get down, take a few minutes to enjoy what an amazing experience you are having! Life doesn't get to much better than being in the woods.

Unfortunately going solo this year too. I'll be out a little earlier, 9th to 16 17th

just curious. why is that unfortunate? it just means its time to put your big boy pants on ;) and i mean that in a good way :) solo has a ton of advantages. the only disadvantage is when its time for the fun......i mean work to begin. learn to embrace that, and nothing more gratifying than doing it yourself. best of luck! 🏹🏹🏹🏹

I’ll be there from 17th to the 30th and my hunting partner had to bail. First timer also and I have e-scouted a ton and have spots in west central and north that I’m planning on hunting. Wouldn’t be opposed to making some friends and finding a hunt partner. I’m coming from Texas and stationed here in the Army. Can’t wait to get up there.

Elk Hunt

FNG
I'm going on a solo archery elk hunt in September in the San Juan National Forest,wasn't my intention to go solo but that's just how it worked out, anyone going to be up in that area around September 12-20th that would be interested in teaming up? I have done a ton of research and E scouting and have a couple good areas picked out, or at least what I think to be good areas.

How was your hunt?