Colorado 2023 Draw Results - Mule Deer

My dad and two friends got hit with the bank account charge this morning and we're headed to unit 25 for 2nd rifle. Where's everyone else going?
Reminder, pronghorn is tomorrow, elk is Friday.

good luck, i'm saving up my points to hopefully draw that in a few years. Heading out for archery myself
We are hunting in the same unit we primarily elk hunt in so are pretty familiar with it. We kinda scouted a bit while hunting last year. Might have to make a trip out a few weeks early as well. I'll probably go out several days early to scout and have vacation already reserved for the entire season. We were pretty confident we would draw as it takes 6 or 7 non resident and I think we had 9. Need to get some loads worked up for the rifle too. Haven't rifle hunted in 10+ years....lol.

intunegp

WKR
Hit this morning for 2nd rifle buck in one of the northwest units with big reductions and shortened OTC elk seasons. Curious to see what kind of zoo it is, might just have to wait until all the OTC elk guys go home and stir up a buck when I have the place to myself.

BH2010

FNG
Drew my first mule deer tag, early muzzleloader. Really looking forward to the experience.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk