Colorado 2023 Draw Results - Mule Deer

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Pending CC charge for deer, had 60% odds for the unit I went after.

Mpmoody15

FNG
Unit 33 second rifle with my buddies. This will be our first time hunting CO. Time to start studying the maps.

ElGuapo

Lil-Rokslider
My old man drew 44 - now we have a day to decide if we are willing to risk a lifetime of points given the winter kill situation.

Anyone local to the area with any insight? Would love to chat.
You should call the nearest DOW office, and talk to a warden or biologist for the area….. but…. It’s my understanding the Eagle/Vail Valley wasn’t hit hard this year. Congratulations on a lifetime tag…. Give ‘‘em HELL

OXN939

WKR
Drew my first mule deer tag, early muzzleloader. Really looking forward to the experience.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Nice, me too! Which part of the state? Feel free to PM if that's preferable

street

WKR
My old man drew 44 - now we have a day to decide if we are willing to risk a lifetime of points given the winter kill situation.

PM me, I can help out

No Tag for me. But it was expected. With personal schedule not allowing much time this year i went some low odds choices. Ill look to snag something off L/O list in 2nd draw or later. Not concerned with quality of a hunt this year but more so just to get out when schedule allows. Good luck to everyone who drew their desired tags

Wheels

WKR
Point only for me, had a sure thing in another state that didn’t work out. Still have a shot at an AZ deer tag.

We still thinking pronghorn tomorrow? Last year we had deer and pronghorn same day. Looking like that might not be the case this year though

Rangely to Steamboat is the area of Colorado that got walloped with snow.
The gore range, and other areas in 44 had a more typical winter.

Enjoy the hunt!

My friend didn’t get drawn with two points for a unit that was 50-50 last year with one point. Hopefully that is a one or two year point creep because of the units to the north limiting tags.

ReaptheHeat

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't draw my usual. CPW massively cut doe tags and some buck tags for my area. CPW needs to split some of these tags up that combine 4-5 GMUs with extreme spread geographically. Frustrating since this is usually a leftover tag!