Colorado 2013

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I leave in the morning for a week of elk hunting in Colorado with my dad, son, brother, nephew, brother-in-law and best friend. I think I will have internet while on the hunt so I will try and keep everyone updated.

Good luck Justin and crew!! We'll be leaving friday morning, lets keep eachother updated through the week bro... :)

Mike

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Justin Let me know if you need anything while your out here in Co. Take care and dress warm =)

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Driving through Boise right now. Should hit our destination around 9:00 am. Going to be a long night but it will be worth it.

bbrown

WKR
Good luck - supposed to get snow in some areas tonight before it warms up for the weekend. Heading up tomorrow night myself looking for a buck but not hunting the best of areas so hoping just to get into some animals.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
ure7ezem.jpg

Camp is setup. The little boys are napping and now we wait for tomorrow.

7mag.

WKR
You guys are really roughing it. Looks like a good time, I'm jealous. I hope you guys have a great trip.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Well we've been pretty busy the last few days. Dirtytough got a nice bull Saturday and we had a hell of a pack getting it out. Ended up sleeping in a creek bottom without a sleeping bag. I'll post a couple pics in a bit.