Cold Weather Sleeping Bag For Tall Guy

TylerS105

FNG
Hey guys, I have looked through some other discussions and just wanted to narrow down my search. I am 6'5" and a side sleeper looking for a 4 season sleeping bag. I tend to role around a couple times before falling into deep sleep and the bag that I have now does not allow for that, the zipper comes unzipped and somehow I almost find myself sliding out of it. I definitely don't need to be swimming in it, I just want something that offers a little room to adjust. Let me know what you guys have!

Any of the Nemo line. The spoon design give you alot of room. I am a side sleeper also. And the Nemo sonic is perfect

trogers861

Lil-Rokslider
I am 6'7" 250lbs and a side sleeper. I did this same research about two months ago and landed on a western mountaineering badger in the 7' version. The problem is--I haven't been able to find one in stock anywhere!

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Katbatic Quilt. Comes in Long/Wide and great for active sleepers (like myself). Their attachment systems is better than all of the others — keeping the quilt securely in place while you move.

BluMtn

WKR
You didn't mention if you are backpacking or car camping. We basecamp hunt and I use the Teton Elk -35 bag. 90' long and plenty wide. We have camped in -20 weather and I have never been cold.

trogers861

Lil-Rokslider
You didn't mention if you are backpacking or car camping. We basecamp hunt and I use the Teton Elk -35 bag. 90' long and plenty wide. We have camped in -20 weather and I have never been cold.
Backpacking.

yoopshoot

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 6’5”, 230. Picked up WM badger MF last year. Very satisfied so far into temps down around 15-20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk