Coach FNG from Texas

ghenson82

FNG
Howdy from Texas. I love bowhunting and am trying to fling arrows in states that dont start with t-e-x. I've been a hunter and fisherman all my life, even guided on a famous giant South Texas ranch for a few years after college. This fall I will be starting year 12 of high school football coaching and teaching. Christian, husband, Aggie, outdoorsman, and excited about what i'll learn on here, Gig 'em and God Bless.

kyoungs

FNG
Howdy from Texas. I love bowhunting and am trying to fling arrows in states that dont start with t-e-x. I've been a hunter and fisherman all my life, even guided on a famous giant South Texas ranch for a few years after college. This fall I will be starting year 12 of high school football coaching and teaching. Christian, husband, Aggie, outdoorsman, and excited about what i'll learn on here, Gig 'em and God Bless.
Welcome! I had a hog hunt trip planned for down in Texas in April but it got cancelled because of COVID. I hope to make it down there soon.

OP
ghenson82

ghenson82

FNG
Welcome! I had a hog hunt trip planned for down in Texas in April but it got cancelled because of COVID. I hope to make it down there soon.

We have enough to go around, Shoot as many as you can and then shoot 1 more. Where was the hunt?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie