CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

rokclmb

FNG
Anyone else becoming increasingly nervous about next weeks draw? With the reported surge in applications my confidence has taken a hit. Really hoping to chase a few velvet bucks in September!

Mw01313

Lil-Rokslider
I can't help it. I had planned to hunt Colorado deer this year since 2018. I should be good. Have a several more points than was needed last year for the unit I wanted to draw. I would hope that easier to draw units with more tags will be less dramatically effected (assuming tag numbers stay the same). I may be wrong there though. My hunting partner may be in trouble though. He only had required points to draw last year's tag.

WKR
I put in for a third season with two points over last year, I would be surprised if I get drawn.

Nervous no, cautiously optimistic yes. My tag last year was refunded due to wildfires and I'm just hoping to hunt Mule Deer at all this year. I put in for hunts that usually take 0-1 points but this year my 1 point to get those tags may not even be enough with this gold rush bonanza mindset everyone seems to have due to the later dates.

I am hoping to draw a 3rd season with 3 pts more than what it took last year. I withdrew my Wy elk app to focus on a mule deer. Fingers crossed as this is my last chance at a draw tag this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider
I put in for a tag with one or two points less than what it took last year and the year before. I'm hoping to reverse psychology a win.

HOT ROD

WKR
Not nervous at all I had a few more points than what was needed to draw last year... Put my wife in for the same hunt with two points more than last years draw and I think she should draw her tag to.. Good luck every one....

It was a 41% chance to draw before the surge of applicants, so I’ve talked myself into not getting a tag. Already working on burning my Wyoming antelope points to hunt with my 80 year old grandfather who’s never been antelope hunting before. So honestly I don’t really care if I draw a tag or not.