Choosing an 8x32 Rangefinding Bino

Article 4

WKR
I’ve ordered the Leica pro 8x32. Planning to compare them with the swaro NL 12x42. Not really a good apple to apple comparison however I think that would be a great combination of glass for western hunters.
Agree, especially having the option of the 12s for open country...especially if you dont pack a spotter

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Swaro El Range 10x42 and love them. Last weekend I had the opportunity to look through some of the other EL range binos. The 8x32's were great! I will be getting my dad a pair here soon. You will not be disappointed with them.
A plus 1 for EL 10x42, pretty solid.

Utpikahtr

FNG
I’ve ordered the Leica pro 8x32. Planning to compare them with the swaro NL 12x42. Not really a good apple to apple comparison however I think that would be a great combination of glass for western hunters.

Agree, especially having the option of the 12s for open country...especially if you dont pack a spotter
I’ve had the 8x32 pro’s for a week now, I haven’t ran out hem through any rifle testing. I did use them on a 3D archery course and they’re sweet. I did a low light comparison on a hill (that ranged at 2500 yards laser worked great) against my NL 12x42’s. The low light performance is right there with the NL 12s. The 12’s did have better resolution at that range due to the extra 4x magnification. All said I’m very pleased with performance and size of the 8x Leica’s.