Chinese Ebay Stabilizers

I am looking for a stabilizer for my range bow and found these on Ebay for a pretty good price. Has anyone had any luck with these or similar? They are Chinese knockoffs but most of the 'real' brands are made in china anyway and charging over $100 for a tube of carbon fiber is robbery IMO.

I tend to wonder why?

Like, I can buy carbon tube, machine a few bungs and glue rod in. I know several who have done it. At 10-15", I don't think it will matter much. Once I get to 25+" I'm paying for actual stability.

Lots of differences in carbon tube. Might work just fine, but I prefer to spend my money where I know they will back it up.

Yes I have seen broken stabilizers, not thru normal use, but from things that shouldn't have snapped them.

When you get to a 30" tube you are paying for rigidity, a flaccid piece of carbon ain't doing you any favors. Guess it comes down to how much it will hurt to buy twice.

OR Archer

WKR
Go to Archery Talk and find a good set in their classified section that’s going to be good quality. Topoint stuff is garbage.

OP
S
I tend to wonder why?

Like, I can buy carbon tube, machine a few bungs and glue rod in. I know several who have done it. At 10-15", I don't think it will matter much. Once I get to 25+" I'm paying for actual stability.

Lots of differences in carbon tube. Might work just fine, but I prefer to spend my money where I know they will back it up.

Yes I have seen broken stabilizers, not thru normal use, but from things that shouldn't have snapped them.

When you get to a 30" tube you are paying for rigidity, a flaccid piece of carbon ain't doing you any favors. Guess it comes down to how much it will hurt to buy twice.

Its for my older backup bow that I like to shoot for fun and mess around with. I dont have a bunch of money to throw into it so it was something to check out without dropping a lot of cash. If it will manage to not break under the fairly easy conditions it would see at my local shop then its worth it but if they are total trash I dont want to waste the time and money.