China Invades!

Hnthrdr

WKR
Nobody mentioned thermal or how to hide from it. You're all going to get killed by cheap Chinese drones

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Haha I mentioned thermal scopes, I have heard space blankets or heavy wool can hide from it, but never have confirmed it…

matthewmt

WKR
Anyone watch "leave the world behind" ? Its getting a lot of attention lately and looks like a another flick "Civil war" is coming out in 2024.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
Tahoe1305

Tahoe1305

WKR
Haha I mentioned thermal scopes, I have heard space blankets or heavy wool can hide from it, but never have confirmed it…
Yeah it isn’t hard to hide from thermal or night vision.

Anyone watch "leave the world behind" ? Its getting a lot of attention lately and looks like a another flick "Civil war" is coming out in 2024.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I just watched this last night and wouldn’t waste my time on it. It was good until nothing really happened and then movie just ends lol Kind of a let down

I'm lost on the idea of going away from all my shit if china invaded.

But bug out guns would be an AR, a 22, a 9mm, and a 12 ga. Food/clothes/saws would be a concern.

Rich M

WKR
I'm lost on the idea of going away from all my shit if china invaded.

But bug out guns would be an AR, a 22, a 9mm, and a 12 ga. Food/clothes/saws would be a concern.
Agreed - why would you leave everything and run to the woods if they are just gonna hunt you down?

I'm kinda like Ben Johnson in "Red Dawn"!
"I ain't goin' no damned where!"
I'm too old, too crippled and too crotchety!
I'll fight until I die or run out of ammo or they can just leave me alone.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
I'd get them addicted to TikTok, social media, Fox news and McDonald's, and discretionary garbage they don't need made by slave labor in an authoritarian country. Their idealism will be focused on their selfish vices, and they'll fall prey to the hatred of their neighbors.

Simple. United they stood but divided they'll fall, right?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
The way I see it, China's values line up with mine more than Democrats at this point. I might want to help them out.

Yoder

WKR
I'd get them addicted to TikTok, social media, Fox news and McDonald's, and discretionary garbage they don't need made by slave labor in an authoritarian country. Their idealism will be focused on their selfish vices, and they'll fall prey to the hatred of their neighbors.

Simple. United they stood but divided they'll fall, right?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
No CNN or MSNBC? Don't forget, they are all against us.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I would need to borrow some from someone who owns them. Never had any use for weapons of any sort.

bcv

Lil-Rokslider
I'll load up the fam in the minivan and head toward D.C. to watch the light show