chest rig for scanner

duckp

FNG
so i am currently use,ing a chest rig that uses a zipper on the main pouch its wide enough to get my scanner in sideways ,my scanner is 10" long whenever i pull the pouch open to get scanner in the zippers just go on down so the front of pouch just hanging down so i put safety pin on both sides to stop that its just not working. most chest type bags just are not deep enough to get a scanner staight up and down does anyone know of one that can fit a 10 " scanner in and have a magnetic top that will close with one hand. you would think all of these people selling these thermals would make something for there scanners

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
Reese Outdoors makes one targeted for Thermals. I am unsure how deep it is.

I have their normal Surge Predator pack and it's only 8" deep but the thermal does look deeper in the photos. May be worth reaching out to them.

OP
D

duckp

FNG
i dont think its deep enough there nothing worst than bending over and scanner falls out. i found one that was 11.5 inches wide and almost bought it till i read the revues says it had only one weak magnet and they said it would open on its own whenever you bend over i guess i could modify it but that bullshit they cant make it rite in first place

I use a LARGE marsupial enclosed bino harness for my scanner & it works good but I think it's only around 9" tall