Chassis recommendations for Tikka T3x

A little context would help. why do you want a chassis? What is the the use case for this rifle? What cartridge? What matters, weight, folder, price?

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
I like the MDT Hunt 26 with the folder but the cost makes it hard to justify. The carbon is quieter when going through the brush compared to the metal chassis.

OP
C

coyote13

FNG
A little context would help. why do you want a chassis? What is the the use case for this rifle? What cartridge? What matters, weight, folder, price?
6.5 PRC , I like the adjustablity of the chassis system.
Weight really isn't an issue

Bravo is a solid option with lots of ability to configure different ways (have one, cheapest option)

I’m very fond of the XLR element (have two, mid price depending on how you spec it)

MDT ACC elite Gen 2 has my attention with some solid upgrades from first gen (my next chassis)

MPA makes the BA comp and an “ultralite” that still weighs close to 3lbs but are good options also. (Would be my second choice after MDT)

AI AXMC is top of the price list but also most attractive IMO if you care about that. (Can buy two chassis for price of one AXMC)

Let us know what you decide.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just shoot us a message if you have any questions about our chassis! We offer the Element and Envy Pro for the Tikka T3 action.

BKM

FNG
I put a bravo on my tikka, it is my first chassis style so nothing to compare to. I will say I love the way it fits especially the ergonomics of the palm swell and distance to trigger.

Also if you plan on hunting there is no bare metal so it’s not going to feel as cold in lower temperatures

I’ve had a KRG whiskey 3 that I liked a lot. I could never imagine anything better. Then I got an XLR. I don’t have the KRG anymore