Charger for I-Phone

Brent1321

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a backcountry charger for my phone which also serves as my camera. A friend of mine has a Goal Zero solar system, but claims it does not do real well. Any other options out there? Looking to keep my phone alive for a 7-10 day trip if possible.

Thanks,
Brent

broncoformudv

Lil-Rokslider
Check out Brunton, they make a variety of solar chargers and some of them have a self contained battery pack that you can charge by plugging them in prior to leaving on your hunt. I bought one several years ago for my wife but she has yet to use it so I can not tell you if it worked or not.

Trent charger I have one works well is compact and weighs 9 ounces. I get about 4 charges on my I phone 4.

bandit1

FNG
New Trent charger. Mine will charge my iphone 4S at least 8 times (from 20% to 100%). it's about 1 1/2 times the size of a deck of cards and weighs 10 ounces. I have a newer model that I bought on amazon for $70. It's the 12000 mAh model.

slim9300

WKR
I have a phonesuit on my iPhone 4 and it allows me to more than double my battery life and have some good protection. If I brought my New Trent charger I could keep my phone going for a very long time.