Chargemaster Supreme!

Bcreek86

FNG
Yea I’d like a zero press, amp, and V4 and be adopted by Cortina! But I’m making it work with the Forster, my handy torch and my brand new addition the Chargemaster Supreme! So far so good! I really have seen nothing on this electronic dispenser other than a couple YouTube videos. So far so good. Huge upgrade from my old Dilion D-terminator and I mean the original D-Terminator 😂 and M1000 beam that I had to go back and forth to verify and re-zero non stop. I finished load development for a 28 nosler today on the old setup and I’m positive I’m going to have to do some tweaks. My beam and the Supreme are a grain difference. And the load is $$$ 2 back to back 100yd, 5 shot 3/8” group, 79.5 gn Retumbo, 180 Vld, 2.740 BTO, cci 250. Redding 316 bushing with a LE Wilson .283 mandrel. Just thought I’d throw that in there if someone decides to ask. I have a pile of expensive calibration weights and the supreme is DEAD on so I trust it.
That being said. Who has experience with the new Supreme? Area 419 upgrades? The pan is weak. But not sure if the 419 cup will fit it...I emailed them yesterday. And I’m not sure about the MK Machine outserts. I have not been having overthrows yet. So I might just order one and have it on the shelf and mess with it. Thought I’d start a thread on the supreme since I couldn’t find one anywhere.

Attachments

• E094F0AB-3E1B-405F-ABD8-37E59B93A393.jpeg
    E094F0AB-3E1B-405F-ABD8-37E59B93A393.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 55

jhm2023

WKR
The Supreme letrally just came out so probably not much after market stuff just yet.

I have a chargemster 1500 now with MK outserts and powder pan. I like the setup alot, but after seeing ultimatereloader's video on the Supreme I want to upgrade. Mostly just for the Bluetooth function and hook it up to a tablet on my bench so I don't have to look at a tiny little green screen anymore. The powder learning feature seems nice too. Now just to decide if I should ask permission from the financial advisor(wife) or ask forgiveness after the deed is done.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
Bcreek86

Bcreek86

FNG
The Bluetooth feature is really nice. It works great. One thing I don’t like about it though is doing ladder tests in Auto mode. You can’t just bump up the scale a grain or whatever you choose on the phone. You have to end the cycle and retype it in. So you have to use manual mode. Unless I’m missing something. I’m sure the app will continue to improve. No connectivity issues this far. I vote you buy it and ask for forgiveness later lol. Fortunately in my hacienda I don’t have that issue lol my wife understands I will do it anyway and buy whatever I want...as long as bills are paid.