Case or no case on spotter

Yep I have a Kings neoprene cover on my Kowa 663. For me it’s worth it as I generally carry it in the side water bottle pockets on my Seek pack. Gives me a bit more peace of mind when I’m bushwhacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have/use the Swaro stay-on case for mine, but that’s how I bought it used. In the last 6 years I’ve only taken it off once. I don’t know if I would’ve purchased one, had the case not come with the scope, but I do like having it on there with how expensive these scopes are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protect your investment I have it on my atx-95 swaro’s and didn’t think twice about it....

Attachments

• 56271F26-9292-435D-B60F-C0164BA471C1.jpeg
    56271F26-9292-435D-B60F-C0164BA471C1.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 51
  • BC6060B7-B18E-4419-B3DE-B5C21C61B1F2.jpeg
    BC6060B7-B18E-4419-B3DE-B5C21C61B1F2.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 52
Protect your investment I have it on my atx-95 swaro’s and didn’t think twice about it....

What neoprene cover is that? I haven't seen alot of options for the atx other than the factory cover and this looks nice and light.

What neoprene cover is that? I haven't seen alot of options for the atx other than the factory cover and this looks nice and light.
I don't think this is the same brand as the one you're referring to but here's another option for Swaro's.

Konex is the cover I have so far happy with it! I’m planning on doing a write up on how goes on after a scouting trip?

With the price of high end optics, I can't see how it's even a question. It's a cheap insurance policy, plus it's removable. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

I’ve been having hell trying to find a sleeve or at least smaller case for my Bushnell Trophy 20-60x63 spotter. Can anyone here recommend something to take a look at?

konex Covers:
I’ve had time to use this cover pretty hard and really like it, but I have Pro’s and Con’s
Pro’s:
Fits great and the front and rear covers stay on when pulling the scope in and out of the pack I use.
I like the the clips if you want to remove the covers completely (especially if it’s windy). Overall great cover!
Con’s:
The Velcro that keeps the two half’s together sucks when pulling out my scope this started pulling apart after about 30 times in and out of my pack ( I wished they would have put a couple of the small clips on it or little hooks like you find on a woman’s bra I know what you are thinking and well the little hooks would work great!
Over all great product and like anything you buy there’s always room for improvements!!

I personally cannot believe I bought the Swaro case at 300$ for mine...but I did and it hasn't come off since. Not sure what protection it adds, but I am certain it helps.

I have the Kowa stay on case on my TSN 664. I have a qd Manfrotto 200 plate to use on an adaptor on my tripod, and another adaptor on my bench rest scope clamp mount, so i can switch from either very quickly and keep wear on the mounting thread on the scope to nothing. I did remove the flap that covers the mounting plate from the stay on case as it is not quite long enough to reach around the mounting plates.

Yes I agree with the konex neoprene covers. I also pair mine with the marsupial spotter case. Best investment for my Swarovski BTX. 482FE7A7-DE09-4011-8670-1A1D6B29349E.jpeg

Back