cargo management?

ptwysocki

FNG
anyone try these? just converted from an SUV (grand cherokee) to a sierra 1500. Of course, as most do, I'm sure i spent atleast $100 on useless add-ons. But one item i am definitely ordering is a tonneau cover (one that is easily removable for when i need to run the crates in the back).

The other, is a cargo system. I love the design and idea of the ranch road (though it would be nice if it came with a lid). You can divide up the space, sits perfectly between the wheel well of the truck, doesnt move around much unless you want it to. All in all great product -- BUT.... $450 ?????????

That just seems like a lot of a basic molded bucket. all for USA made et al, but it's a lot of cash. Amazon seems to have some knockoffs, but without the dividers. I suppose you could screw in some permanent ones, but alas.

Anyone run this system and can vouch if it's worth the price? if not, any other alternatives that fit its bill?

https://ranchroadcargo.com/products...sIPkm7m_8aAsKTEALw_wcB&variant=44158418813246

ThorM465

WKR
Classified Approved
anyone try these? just converted from an SUV (grand cherokee) to a sierra 1500. Of course, as most do, I'm sure i spent atleast $100 on useless add-ons. But one item i am definitely ordering is a tonneau cover (one that is easily removable for when i need to run the crates in the back).

The other, is a cargo system. I love the design and idea of the ranch road (though it would be nice if it came with a lid). You can divide up the space, sits perfectly between the wheel well of the truck, doesnt move around much unless you want it to. All in all great product -- BUT.... $450 ?????????

That just seems like a lot of a basic molded bucket. all for USA made et al, but it's a lot of cash. Amazon seems to have some knockoffs, but without the dividers. I suppose you could screw in some permanent ones, but alas.

Anyone run this system and can vouch if it's worth the price? if not, any other alternatives that fit its bill?

https://ranchroadcargo.com/products...sIPkm7m_8aAsKTEALw_wcB&variant=44158418813246
$400 for a plastic bin?!?!?! Pick up a few Milwaukee packout crates. It'll do the same job for a lot cheaper. I keep in in the back of my truck with all of my straps.

Weldor

WKR
Truxedo makes great tonneau's and yellow lid walmart totes or MTM containers with wheels.

OP
P

ptwysocki

FNG
agreed - i also didnt realize it didnt include shipping...so all in im close to 550 almost. Too much.

The harbor freight boxes ive used...they slide around like crazy and always find a way to end up smack dab in the middle of the bed where it's a pain to get to.

is it essential, of course not...but neither is half the other gear we tote around on our vests all day ;)

I'll keep looking for a bed-wide cargo bin with a top that can be divided up. thanks.