Carbon Element Noise

Anyone else have noise problems with their hoyt carbon element? I have tightened everything thing up, but when I tap on the lower part of the riser I can hear something vibrating down by the limb bolt/pocket. Nothing seems to be loose, wandering if there is something inside there somewhere.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Is this with a 2013 carbon? I know all the ones I have been around are louder than any of the other carbons I have been around. Never could figure out why as they were all brand new...

JasonWi

WKR
Ryan:

Does the vibration/noise happen when you shoot or just when your tapping on the riser? My 2011 is really quiet, both during the shot and while tapping on it.

Jason

OP
Moose Drool
Ryan:

Does the vibration/noise happen when you shoot or just when your tapping on the riser? My 2011 is really quiet, both during the shot and while tapping on it.

Jason

Both. I thought if was kinda loud when it shot so I started searching for where it was coming from.

craitchky

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 2013 CE, no noise at all. On my Carbon Matrix, I would occasionally notice some rattling, and found that the screws on my cams were backing out. A little Loktite fixed that.

PhillyB

WKR
Not to familiar with that bow... but I had a string stop come lose once and create a rattle.

JasonWi

WKR
Most bow shops should be able to take care of the part(s) for free or a very small $$ amount.

If it's a bigger issue and you bought it new Hoyt has a great warranty and they will take care of you.