Canada US border open?!?!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I live on the Michigan/Canada border. It is still only open for essential travel. I did have a flight booked through Canada last year, since the border was closed, Delta refunded me all my money for the flight. I would check with the airline you are going to use and book if the flight is cheap. Good luck!

Not sure when the last time you tried to get across the border but it is locked down TIGHT. My staff and I used to be in Canada via Detroit and Port Huron multiple times per week up until December for work. No more unless you want to spend two weeks “quarantined”. Not much getting into Canada except the big rigs full of goods. I feel very sorry for all the good people getting their lives destroyed over this ridiculous “virus”.

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
At the very least I think Trudeau could give a rip about the damage he is doing to the tourist industry. More likely I think it's purposeful. His voters aren't the good hard working people of Northern Ontario and the rest of Canada. I also believe he is trying to prove Canada doesn't need the US. Which is ridiculous as we definitely need each other. I don't believe border will open until maybe this fall which will be devastating for tourist operators to loose another full season of revenue. Maybe I'm a loon but he is loving the control he's gained from all the fear this virus has caused. Problem is it's not going away and even if it does there is always another coming behind it. You can't live life in fear.